Synchronity Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchronity Chain

A Gamers Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei Mei
Tower Administrator
Mei Mei

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 am

I wanna play this game in US version so badly~! Did anyone in here want to play this game too when it's release? =D
I hope you guys can enjoy play this game. Oh, if you want the detailed about this game, see it on here ^^
Back to top Go down
Naraku Tenma
Moderators
Naraku Tenma

Location : The Grand Bell Palace, right next to my dear Chroche-sama. <3

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 am

It's a Gust game and MK1 is a good game, so of course I want to play this. =D
Back to top Go down
http://narakutenma.blogspot.com
Mell Enchantress
Tower Administrator
Mell Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

I'm gonna buy this game as soon as I out from the hospital!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://menchantressgryffindor.blogspot.com
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth
Rookie
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I think it is coming out in August? I am so excited~~

Oh yeah, IDK if you all know this already, but if you click on the "character" page on the official site and type in the first name of any of the characters in the URL, you can see the profile pages of all the characters, including the ones that "aren't on the site" yet, like to get Flay's you would replace "roze" or whatever with "gunnar".

I am absolutely importing this as soon as it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Mei Mei
Tower Administrator
Mei Mei

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth wrote:
I think it is coming out in August? I am so excited~~

Oh yeah, IDK if you all know this already, but if you click on the "character" page on the official site and type in the first name of any of the characters in the URL, you can see the profile pages of all the characters, including the ones that "aren't on the site" yet, like to get Flay's you would replace "roze" or whatever with "gunnar".

I am absolutely importing this as soon as it comes out.

No^^ I even don't know about this XD Thanks for the information^^
anyway, what's your favorite characters on MK2? For me, Rewrich-sama <3 *is shot*
Back to top Go down
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth
Rookie
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm

No problem!

My favourite new characters are likely to be Chloe and Puniyo, but I am so happy that Tony and Flay are coming back. And it is implied that Tony and Renee are married, excuse me while I die of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mell Enchantress
Tower Administrator
Mell Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth wrote:
No problem!

My favourite new characters are likely to be Chloe and Puniyo, but I am so happy that Tony and Flay are coming back. And it is implied that Tony and Renee are married, excuse me while I die of happiness.

What?
Back to top Go down
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth
Rookie
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 am

http://www.nisamerica.com/games/mk2/chara_toni.html

♥️♥️♥️
It is not actually SAID that is is Renee he is married to, but she is the only person I can think of.
I think they would be the cutest couple... Tony would just be raging ALL THE TIME and Renee would just be like, "Hehe, aww, that's so cute ♥️" and Tony would be like "FHSDHGSDF--"

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Mell Enchantress
Tower Administrator
Mell Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 am

You like Tony and Renee THAT much....?
Anyway, you're off topic, Disiclipnarian.
Back to top Go down
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth
Rookie
Ah,DisicplinarianOfYouth

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am

haha, yeah, I love those two~

Oh yeah, sorry, got carried away there!
So anyway, I heard some sites have the Premium Edition up for preorder now? I think the date was mid-August. I can't wait~ I'll probably just import it, I can't be bothered waiting until the European release date.
Back to top Go down
Mell Enchantress
Tower Administrator
Mell Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 am

Yes, the release date is about at 21-30 August. I'm not really sure though. I should check out the NISA site again...
Back to top Go down
Mei Mei
Tower Administrator
Mei Mei

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 am

Hehehe! It's nice to Off-Topic when we love to discuss something that we love XDDD
Oh yes, many peoples said that Mana Khemia 2 is become more hard than the previous...is that true? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy   Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchronity Chain :: Atlus, NISA and other developer Games :: NISA Discussion Projects-
Jump to: